David Williams has a special interest in the management of shoulder injuries and extensive experience in post operative shoulder rehabilitation. These may result from acute injury or the cumulative effect of overuse, heavy lifting or poor posture. A comprehensive assessment of the movement and strength of your shoulder will be made before devising an optimal treatment plan.
This may include
- Muscle or fascial release
- Shoulder joint mobilization
- Establishment of a exercise program aimed at improving joint movement, rotator cuff strengthening, scapula stability or muscle functionality
- Taping for joint support, stability and posture correction
- Referral for x-rays or MRI if required